Vaginal health problems tend to be taboo topics, but they're surprisingly common, affecting most women at some point in their lives. That’s why we’ve created VagiVital, clinically proven products that work for all women, in all stages of life. Making vaginal health obvious for each and every woman.
As many as one out of three women will suffer from bacterial vaginosis and more than 50% of all women will experience vaginal atrophy (dryness). Next to that, six out of ten Swedish women (61%) agree there’s not enough focus on women’s intimate health issues, especially among young women. Surveys show that women with vaginal health issues are reluctant to seek help from their GP or gynecologist, where 43% said they would rather seek information about intimate problems online.
VagiVital is a company 100% dedicated to women's health and well-being. We focus our research and investments into vaginal health issues and to make women's intimate health a priority.
Gentle yet effective. We offer clinically proven and gynecologists recommended products.
Up to 60% of all women will suffer from symptoms of vaginal atrophy (the thinning of the vaginal walls) at some point in their lives so you are not alone! It is often due to hormonal changes from menopause, breastfeeding, medication or prolonged stress. But what does vaginal atrophy really mean?
Simply put, it is dry and irritated vaginal tissue. Oftentimes it causes itching and burning, but it can also cause discomfort during sexual intercourse and during urination. Symptoms may also appear with activities such as cycling or horse riding.
But all these symptoms can be alleviated and even cured by simply using VagiVital. This hormone-free vaginal gel developed by Swedish Peptonic Medical and documented in collaboration with a team of female researchers, has clinically proven efficacy.
A course of treatment with VagiVital lasts for 30 days but for best results, use every day for 90 days. After this period, use the gel as often as needed. The gel is easily administered into the vagina using a smart applicator. The transparent, non-greasy formula makes the applicator easy to clean with just hot water.
Still wondering if VagiVital can help you? In a large clinical study by female scientists at Karolinska University Hospital, Uppsala University Hospital, and Umeå University Hospital in Sweden, 79% of patients experienced a significant improvement or were completely symptom free after treatment.
The vagina is amazing and taking care of it should be amazing too. That’s why we’ve created a product that really makes a difference. But that’s not where it stops. We also want to open up a greater conversation about vaginal health and women's health in general. A survey shows that as many as 55% of women in Sweden feel uncomfortable talking about intimate problems when speaking with a healthcare professional. It's time to change that. We want to do even more research into vaginal health issues and to make it a priority for all women to have excellent intimate health – all their lives.
How do you use VagiVital
One (1) ml dose of VagiVital should be applied daily for 30 days, after which only when needed.
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Open the tube.
- Push/screw the supplied vaginal applicator onto the tube until it reaches the bottom and sticks in place.
- Press the tube until the applicator is completely filled with gel (1 ml). Maintain light pressure on the tube with your thumb to avoid the applicator piston from going backwards.
- Remove the applicator from the tube and replace the lid.
- Wet the applicator's outside for an easier insertion. Insert the front end of the applicator into the vagina (4 – 5 cm) and slowly push the plunger until it reaches the bottom and its original position. Remove the applicator.
- Wash your hands again and clean your applicator by pulling the plunger out of the applicator and wash both parts separately. Use hot water until all the gel is gone. Let the parts dry completely before putting the applicator back together.